A frightened, but apologetic man welcomed Florida firefighters following the alleged start of an unattended house fire while baking cookies on the grill of George Foreman according to local news reports.
Smoke was rising from a residence located in Niceville, Florida on Aug.27 as a naked man walked in to meet officials at the door according to a report from the police cited in the Miami Herald. The house was suffused with smoke, and several things were in flames.
“I’m sorry” they said, and he shut the door, according to Northwest Florida Daily News.
The suspect “showed no signs of understanding the dangers he was in,” the Herald quoted the police report as declaring. The man later admitted to authorities that he had consumed marijuana and had two bottles of vodka in the words of the Herald. For safety reasons firefighters informed him that he may be dead from smoke poisoning as reported by The Daily News. The firefighters wearing oxygen masks removed burning objects from the home.
A black background with fire.
Famous September 7 Birthdays
Year: 1999 Cameron Ocasio, American actor
Year: 1987 Danny North, English footballer
Year: 1969 Angie Everhart, American model and actress
Year: 1954 Michael Emerson, American actor
Year: 1934 Little Milton, American singer and guitarist (d. 2005)